One stop solution for transit of Import / Export, Customs Clearance, Warehousing, Licensing and Drawback Problems.
- Classification of goods to be imported to attract minimum custom duty.
- Centre warehouse corporation formality under act 49.
- Getting advance import licences.
- Customs Clearance from Air Port, Mumbai port, JNPT, & Delhi.
- Preparation of Bill of entry and payment of customs duty.
- Transportation from Company’s Warehouse to customs bonded Warehouse
- DGFT entries on Advance Licence
- Claiming refund of excess paid duty
- Customs claims, show cause notices and penal actions
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC)
- Electronic Hardware Technology Park (EHTP)
- Software Technology Parks Of India (STPI)
- Advance License Scheme (DEEC)
- Export Promotion Capital Goods (EPCG)
- Sending of goods to be exported from factory to Any country (door to door)
- Arranging inspection of flumecashan
- Selecting a proper shipping line or Air line for all destination
- Transportation of goods from Company’s Warehouse to bonded Ports
- Factory stuffing licence
- Export Inspection by Centre excise. Bonding formality
- Payment of Export duty, if any
- Lifting of sealed factory stuffing containers from factory to port
- Preparation of shipping bills and obtaining Bills of Lading
- Placement of container in proper ship
- Claiming duty drawback
- Claiming other Export Benefits from DGFT
- Duty Drawback Scheme (DBK)
- Exports Under Duty Free
- Free and No Foreign Exchange Involved (NFEI) Schem
- Bill of entry/Shipping Bill preparation
- SVB Matter
- SVB Provissnily to finaleshan B/E
- R D refund and other
- Customs verification of Import and export documents
- Customs Inspection of goods for thired country export
- Payment of Customs Duty and any other fine & pantly of pending matter
- Ascertain the correct warehouse with the required facilities
- Sort and organise the goods received in the warehouse systematically
- Adequate manpower to maintain clean and clutter free warehouse
- System to have proper data of the inward and outward movement of the goods
- Shipping to customers directly to avoid warehousing and other variable cost
- Transportation and relocation of any cargo to different places
- Insurance for all consignments to ensure safety of goods without liability
- Save on freight cost by sharing of containers
What Mauli does
Mauli provides a one stop solution for your Import and Export, Clearing and Forwarding, Warehousing, Transportation, Packing, Air freight and Sea freight shipments.
Mauli provides complete Logistics Solutions .and is instrumental in undertaking services listed above and completion of all required formalities in accordance to the legal procedures. Mauli provides assistance to comply with legal requirements and adherence to the standards recommended by the industry and offer them with customized solutions.
Mauli handles all kinds of Sea Import / Sea Export & Air Cargo, Warehousing, Transport and Courier and Baggage shipments and are specialized in handling shipments through various schemes listed as below:
- General Cargo – Home consumption – Under Duty Payment
- Under Warehouse – 100% Export Oriented Unit & Special Economic Zones
- Under Various License Scheme
- Export Promotional Capital Goods (EPCG)
- ADVANCE LICENSE Schemes (DEEC)
- Source From India Scheme (SFIS)
- Duty Free Replenishment Certificate (DFRC) Scheme
- Standard Input Output Norms (SION) – DEPB SCHEME.
- Focus Product Scheme (FPS)
- Focus Market Scheme (FMS)
- Under Various Procedures
- Under SVB formalities
- High Seas Sales agreement
- Re-Imports and Re-Exports
- Second Hand Imports – Machinery
- Project Imports/ Break Bulk Cargo
DCGI in delhi
- Form - 46-A, for manufacturing new drug, complete formalities of sub cronic toxicity study on rat and mice and obtain test report from CDTL, Mumbai, Kolkata.
- Form 10, licence for import of drug through registered source.
- Form-11, test licence for import of samples for test & analysis
- Permission to obtain form-29 for in house test and analysis
- Noc for export of new drug against specific order